Tired of expensive, traditional print advertising? Kiss it goodbye forever with Coffee News®!
- Our advertising rates are far lower than other local print media options. Contact us to learn more about our rates & terms for placing an ad.
- One-time $50.00 setup fee for your ad’s layout & design.
- Good news: 10% discount for prepaid agreements or deposit & monthly installment plans available.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, & Discover.
- You can pick up a copy of Charleston Coffee News 3 meals a day, 7 days a week in nearly 400 locations throughout Summerville, Ladson, Knightsville, North Charleston, Goose Creek, Hanahan, and Moncks Corner.
- Your ad is always on the front or the back…never buried in the middle! See your ad rotated around the paper each week for the best exposure, so your ad never gets stale.
- Nearly 9,300 papers are circulated weekly, and each copy is read 5-7 times. Your business is getting tremendous exposure for a small investment.
- All “left over” copies are re-circulated by Donatos in Summerville and the East Bay Deli locations on University Blvd and Dorchester Rd in North Charleston.
- All ad spaces in Charleston Coffee News are exclusive. We only accept one ad from each profession, trade, or service.
- Your local business is able to lock out your competitors.
- Makes you a top-of-the-mind, favored vendor promoted by Charleston Coffee News in print, online, and on social media.
Why advertise in Coffee News®?
The reason why Coffee News® is so successful is because it is good for everybody and everything it touches. Even other media services gain by getting better results for their advertisers if they also advertise their business in Charleston Coffee News®.
Charleston Coffee News® provides a few minutes of light reading while you’re waiting for your meal, your oil change, or to see the doctor. Since most patrons can read Coffee News® in 8 – 10 minutes, they have plenty of time to read all the ads as well.
Surveys have shown that each Coffee News® is read 5-7 times in local distribution points, such as restaurants, coffee shops or any waiting area. Readers are encouraged to either take it with them or return it to the stand for others to enjoy since it is free! Every week a new edition is delivered to the stand and the “left over” copies are re-circulated. All left over Summerville editions are taken to Donatos Pizza to be delivered on the pizza boxes, and the North Charleston & Moncks Corner editions are taken to the East Bay Deli locations on University Blvd and Dorchester Rd in North Charleston to be included with pick-up & delivery orders.
Restaurants no longer need to buy several local papers for their patrons. They can now provide Charleston Coffee News® as a no-cost substitute for patrons who demand something to read while they are eating or waiting. Coffee News® inspires patrons to give repeat business to their favorite local restaurant or coffee shops.
Did you know on average we see over 3,000 different commercial messages each day? Advertising is everywhere! Local businesses must be savvier than ever with how they present themselves and spend their advertising dollars.
Most small and medium-sized businesses are poorly served by tradition print, radio, and TV advertising because of the simple fact that in order to reach the people who are potential customers, they have to buy at least 4 or more times the circulation they need. Even direct mail, which does allow local businesses to choose their own circulation territory, can be very expensive.
…Enter Charleston Coffee News®!
Our local businesses need local coverage, and there’s very little, if any, advertising media that allows you to target your advertising dollars so precisely and effectively for such an affordable cost. Coffee News® manages to reach the highest and most potent concentration of potential customers of any media – for a fraction of the cost!
Read about How Advertising Works
To ensure YOUR business’s ad is seen, place it in Charleston Coffee News before your competition does!
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING ADVERTISERS FOR 2017!
Contact us today to take advantage of our local Lowcountry advertising opportunities and lock out your competition.
TEN More Great Benefits
All ads in Coffee News® are weekly which provides for the repetition of your advertising that is needed to establish buyer patterns – at low cost! It also allows your local business to gain positive brand awareness & name recognition.
Coffee News® attracts local customers for your local business rather than the bargain hunters.
All ads are 3” x 2” so no advertiser can overpower another by buying a larger ad space.
All ads are rotated every week so each advertiser has the choicest spot. Small ads are often obscured in other print media because the “big buck” advertisers typically get better ad placement.
Ads can be changed throughout your term so you can keep your local advertising up to date for any seasonal purposes, promotions, etc.
THE POSITIVE VIBE
Coffee News® is family-friendly, and there is no bad news. When potential customers see your business’s ad, they’re already in a positive frame of mind.
Your ad is working 3 meals a day, 7 days a week. The consistent message of your ad brings results!
It takes the average reader 8 – 10 minutes to read Charleston Coffee News® as compared to 30 minutes to read a 48+ page daily newspaper. This means Coffee News® receives 6 – 12 times the scrutiny.
Coffee News® has a proven track record. Further, some advertises remain on a waiting list for several years once they discover the kind of results ads in Coffee News® actually generate.
Get In Touch
Please let us know how we can help you below! Or you can always reach us at:
1605 Central Ave
Ste. 6 #237
Summerville, SC 29483